Thursday, July 18, 2019
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Pavilion in Marion
1602 Sioux Drive • Marion, Illinois 62959
Everyone’s Issue is designed to bring multiple segments of the community/region to the table to begin working on a collaborative, coordinated solution to the Opioid/Substance Misuse issue in their area. Recognizing the unique challenges employers face, and the key role played by businesses of all sizes in a strategic community solution, the conference will be divided into two key areas of focus: economic development and medical/social services. The agenda will highlight speakers who are experts in their field. Participants will discuss innovative, proven ways to combat the Opioid/Substance Misuse issue in their community.
Who should attend?
- Community Coalitions
- Community Leaders
- Elected Officials
- Federal, State, or Local Agencies
- Law Enforcement
- Medical Practitioners
- Non-profit Organizations
- Social Services
- Individual — $25.00 per person
- Groups/Organizations: $100.00 (registration for 5 attendees)*
- EMS, PHRN, and ECRN personnel who attend the conference will receive credit for 6.75 CEUs
*Group registrations must have a common goal or thread. (ex. Organization, community/regional effort, etc.)
Interested in participating as an exhibitor?
Space Fee: $250.00
- Approximately 10 spaces are available for purchase
- Space Size: 10′ x 10′ (includes one table & chairs)
- Tablecloths are available for an additional charge of $5.00 each
- Electricity is available, if needed, at no extra charge
- Set-up begins at 7:00 a.m. on the morning of July 18th
- Conference begins at 8:30 a.m. with registration
Sponsorship opportunities are available at a variety of levels to support our event:
- Copper: $100 – $250
- Bronze: $251 – $500
Includes (1) complementary registration
- Silver: $501 – $1,000
Includes (2) complementary registrations
- Gold: $1,001 – $2,000
Includes (3) complementary registrations, plus (1) free exhibit space
- Platinum: $2,001 – $4,000
Includes (4) complementary registrations, plus (1) free exhibit space
Your TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation will help us get the right people to the discussion by covering speaker fees, registration fees, hotel costs, and more!
Sponsored in collaboration with the following organizations:
Champion Community Investments • Forefront • Heartland Regional Medical Center • HHS/Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration • Illinois Department of Human Services, Division of Substance Use Prevention and Recovery • Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs at Western Illinois University • Man-Tra-Con Corporation • Southern Illinois Healthcare • Southern Illinois Professional Management Association • Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Center for Rural Health & Social Service Development • Southern Illinois Workforce Development Board • USDA Rural Development